Josh Jacobs (illness) won't travel with Raiders Friday, is questionable for Week 3
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs is officially questionable to play Sunday in the team's Week 3 game against the Tennessee Titans.
Jacobs is dealing with an illness, and as a result, he is not traveling on the team plane from Las Vegas to Nashville on Friday. While there is a chance he could fly out Saturday to catch up with the team, it would appear he's on track to miss Sunday's contest. Zamir White, Brandon Bolden and Ameer Abdullah are the next options.
In 2 games this season, Jacobs has 29 carries for 126 yards. He also has 2 catches for 28 yards.
- Packers' Jayden Reed (chest) limited during Thursday practice session December 7th, 2023
- A.J. Dillon (groin) limited for Packers Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (oblique) limited on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Seahawks' Zach Charbonnet (knee) limited on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Rams' Puka Nacua (shoulder) logs full practice on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Steelers' Najee Harris (knee) active for Week 14 December 7th, 2023
- Aidan O'Connell will be Raiders starting quarterback moving forward November 1st, 2023
- Raiders' Jimmy Garoppolo loses job to Aidan O'Connell November 1st, 2023
- Jimmy Garoppolo expected to be replaced as Raiders starter November 1st, 2023
- Aidan O'Connell likely starting for Raiders Week 9 over Jimmy Garoppolo November 1st, 2023
- Jimmy Garoppolo (back) will start for Raiders in Week 8 October 28th, 2023
- Raiders' Jimmy Garoppolo (back) logs full practice on Friday October 27th, 2023