Josh Jacobs (illness) won't travel with Raiders Friday, is questionable for Week 3
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs is officially questionable to play Sunday in the team's Week 3 game against the Tennessee Titans.
Jacobs is dealing with an illness, and as a result, he is not traveling on the team plane from Las Vegas to Nashville on Friday. While there is a chance he could fly out Saturday to catch up with the team, it would appear he's on track to miss Sunday's contest. Zamir White, Brandon Bolden and Ameer Abdullah are the next options.
In 2 games this season, Jacobs has 29 carries for 126 yards. He also has 2 catches for 28 yards.
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (quad) limited on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Raheem Mostert (knee) limited Wednesday for Dolphins November 30th, 2022
- Eagles' DeVonta Smith (groin) limited on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- J.K. Dobbins (knee) returns to Ravens practice Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Travis Etienne (foot) limited in Jaguars' Wednesday practice November 30th, 2022
- Romeo Doubs (ankle) returns to Packers practice Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Josh Jacobs (calf) officially active for Raiders in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (calf) likely to play versus Seahawks in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Josh Jacobs (calf) questionable for Raiders' Week 12 matchup November 25th, 2022
- Raiders list Davante Adams (abdomen) as questionable in Week 11 November 18th, 2022
- Davante Adams (abdomen) limited in Raiders' Thursday session November 17th, 2022
- Davante Adams (abdomen) limited in Raiders' Wednesday practice November 16th, 2022