Raiders' Josh Jacobs (illness) a game-time decision in Week 3
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs (illness) is a game-time decision for Sunday's Week 3 game against the Tennessee Titans.
Jacobs was sick enough not to travel with the rest of his teammates to Tennessee this week, but did decide to travel on his own to the game in the hopes of playing. He'll make a decision in pregame warmups to determine his availability.
Our models currently project Jacobs, who has a $6,500 salary on FanDuel, to score 12.4 fantasy points against the Titans. If he cannot suit up, the Raiders would be expected to split the backfield workload between Brandon Bolden and Zamir White.
- Schefter: San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) reportedly does not need surgery, could return in 7-8 weeks December 6th, 2022
- Rams claim quarterback Baker Mayfield off waivers on Tuesday December 6th, 2022
- Schefter: Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) diagnosed with sprained PCL December 6th, 2022
- Saints rule out Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) for Week 13 game December 5th, 2022
- Bucs rule out Cameron Brate (illness) for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) active for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (calf, quad) limited Monday December 5th, 2022
- Schefter: Josh Jacobs (calf) available for Raiders in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Josh Jacobs (calf) a game-time decision for Raiders in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Raiders list Josh Jacobs (calf) as questionable in Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (calf) limited on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- Josh Jacobs (calf) officially active for Raiders in Week 12 November 27th, 2022