Kadarius Toney (hamstring) ruled out again Week 4 for Giants
New York Giants wide receiver Kadarius Toney (hamstring) will not play Week 4 versus the Chicago Bears.
Toney will miss a second straight contest due to a hamstring injury. If he can manage to get on the field, the 2021 first-round pick should theoretically have a meaningful role for a Giants' offense that will likely be starting Richie James and David Sills at receiver on Sunday. Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) has also been ruled out and Sterling Shepard suffered a season-ending torn ACL on Monday night.
numberFire's models project James to lead the Giants with 7.5 targets in Week 4, followed by Saquon Barkley (6.8) and Sills (5.8). The Bears are No. 12 in the league this year in FanDuel points allowed per game to the wide receiver position.
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023