Jonathan Taylor (ankle) could play for Colts Thursday night
Indianapolis Colts running back Jonathan Taylor (ankle) has a chance to play in Thursday night's Week 5 matchup against the Denver Broncos, reports Adam Schefter of ESPN.
The Colts were concerned that Taylor may have suffered a high ankle sprain during Sunday's Week 4 loss to the Tennessee Titans, but according to Schefter, initial tests came back negative. The timing is inconvenient since the Colts are on a short week, so Taylor's status will need to be monitored heading into Thursday. Nyheim Hines and Deon Jackson will split backfield work versus the Broncos if Taylor is unable to suit up.
The Broncos are allowing the sixth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season.
- Saints rule out Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) for Week 13 game December 5th, 2022
- Bucs rule out Cameron Brate (illness) for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) active for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (hamstring) day-to-day ahead of Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) expected to play in Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) a DNP on estimated Monday practice report December 5th, 2022
- Colts return to Matt Ryan in Week 10; Sam Ehlinger to the bench November 13th, 2022
- Jonathan Taylor (ankle) not listed on Colts' Week 10 injury report November 11th, 2022
- Deon Jackson (knee) out for Colts' Week 10 matchup versus Raiders November 11th, 2022
- Colts' Deon Jackson sidelined by knee injury November 10th, 2022
- Jonathan Taylor (ankle) upgraded to full practice for Colts November 10th, 2022
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor (ankle) practicing on Wednesday November 9th, 2022