David Montgomery (ankle) misses Bears practice Wednesday
Chicago Bears running back David Montgomery (ankle) did not practice on Wednesday.
Montgomery missed last week due to knee and ankle issues, but he was only listed with an ankle injury on Wednesday's practice report. Montgomery will likely need to return to practice by Friday to be able to play versus the Minnesota Vikings in Week 5. Khalil Herbert cleared 100 yards on 20 touches last week while Trestan Ebner handled the other eight running back opportunities. Expect a similar scenario on Sunday if Montgomery misses another game.
As of now, Montgomery is the RB15 in numberFire's Week 5 rankings and our models project him for 12.7 FanDuel points. The Vikings are allowing the fifth-most FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season. Last week, Herbert registered a 77.8% offensive snap share and he had 19 of the 25 team running back carries.
- Packers' Jayden Reed (chest) limited during Thursday practice session December 7th, 2023
- A.J. Dillon (groin) limited for Packers Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (oblique) limited on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Seahawks' Zach Charbonnet (knee) limited on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Rams' Puka Nacua (shoulder) logs full practice on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Steelers' Najee Harris (knee) active for Week 14 December 7th, 2023
- Lions' David Montgomery (foot) available for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Lions' David Montgomery (foot) logs full practice on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- David Montgomery (foot) limited Wednesday for Lions November 29th, 2023
- David Montgomery (ribs) available for Lions in Week 10 November 10th, 2023
- Lions' David Montgomery (ribs) "on track" for Week 10 clash with Chargers November 9th, 2023
- Detroit's David Montgomery (ribs) full participant in Wednesday's practice November 8th, 2023