David Montgomery (ankle) deemed questionable for Bears
Chicago Bears running back David Montgomery (ankle) is listed as questionable for Week 5 against the Minnesota Vikings.
Montgomery turned in two straight limited practices and is reportedly on the right side of questionable. He averaged 19.0 opportunities in the first two games before injuring his ankle in Week 3. Khalil Herbert will be in line for more work again if Montgomery suffers a setback.
Montgomery is the RB16 in numberFire's Week 5 rankings and our models project him for 12.7 FanDuel points on 18.2 touches. The Vikings are allowing the fifth-most FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season. Last week, Herbert registered a 77.8% offensive snap share and he had 19 of the 25 team running back carries.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Bears starting Nathan Peterman to finish season January 4th, 2023
- Justin Fields (hip) ruled out for Bears Week 18 versus Vikings January 4th, 2023
- Chase Claypool (knee) cleared for Bears in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Bears expect wideout Chase Claypool (knee) to play in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Chicago's Chase Claypool (knee) questionable in Week 17 December 30th, 2022
- Chase Claypool (knee) ruled out Week 16 for Chicago December 24th, 2022