Raiders' Davante Adams could be suspended for post-game push
Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Davante Adams is facing league discipline for shoving a photographer to the ground after Monday's loss to the Kansas City Chiefs, reports Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.
Adams has apologized multiple times for the incident, but the star receiver could be facing a fine or suspension after letting his anger get the best of him Monday night. Mack Hollins and Hunter Renfrow would likely benefit the most if Adams is suspended, especially if Darren Waller (hamstring) is also unavailable. The Raiders are on bye in Week 6, so Adams' potential suspension wouldn't come until Week 7 against the Houston Texans.
Prior to the post-game push, Adams caught 3 passes on 7 targets for 124 yards and 2 touchdowns. He is averaging the fifth-most PPR points (20.1) among wide receivers this season and also has the fifth-highest target share (32.0%) in the league.
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Geno Smith: Seahawks' Jaxon Smith-Njigba (hamstring) going to be 'tremendous' May 25th, 2023
- Trey Lance working with 49ers' first unit in OTAs May 25th, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy (elbow) on track to begin throwing in June May 25th, 2023
- Jonathan Taylor (ankle) sidelined for Colts OTAs, planning for training camp return May 25th, 2023
- Colts' Anthony Richardson showing flashes of 'really next-level stuff' May 25th, 2023
- Raiders significantly rework contract with Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) following failed physical May 28th, 2023
- Raiders' Jimmy Garoppolo recovering from foot surgery May 25th, 2023
- Austin Hooper, Raiders agree to deal March 24th, 2023
- Raiders sign tight end O.J. Howard in free agency March 20th, 2023
- Giants reportedly acquire tight end Darren Waller in trade with Raiders March 14th, 2023
- Jakobi Meyers joining Raiders March 14th, 2023