Kadarius Toney (hamstrings) still not practicing for Giants
New York Giants wide receiver Kadarius Toney (hamstrings) did not practice on Wednesday.
Toney and Kenny Golladay (knee) both remained sidelined after missing last week's game, but the Giants did welcome Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) back in a limited fashion. As of now, Toney appears to be headed for a fourth straight absence in Week 6 against the Baltimore Ravens. Saquon Barkley has been dominating touches for the Giants, while Richie James, Darius Slayton, and David Sills fill in as the top receivers.
The Ravens are allowing the third-most FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season, but they actually have the No. 11 pass defense in our adjusted team metrics.
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023