Dalton Schultz (knee) won't play for Cowboys in Week 6
Dallas Cowboys tight end Dalton Schultz will not play Sunday in the team's Week 6 game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Schultz was a full participant in practice Friday and entered the weekend without an injury designation. Despite this, he has been ruled out for the team's divisional showdown. Peyton Hendershot and Jake Ferguson will serve as the team's tight ends.
In 4 games this season, Schultz has 9 catches on 17 targets for 80 yards.
- Packers' Jayden Reed (chest) limited during Thursday practice session December 7th, 2023
- A.J. Dillon (groin) limited for Packers Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (oblique) limited on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Seahawks' Zach Charbonnet (knee) limited on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Rams' Puka Nacua (shoulder) logs full practice on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Steelers' Najee Harris (knee) active for Week 14 December 7th, 2023
- Texans' Noah Brown (knee) a full participant at Thursday practice December 7th, 2023
- Texans' Dalton Schultz (hamstring) DNP on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Dalton Schultz (hamstring) back at Texans practice Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Texans' Tank Dell (ankle) undergoes season-ending surgery December 4th, 2023
- Rapoport: Tank Dell suffered fractured fibula in Week 13, to be placed on Texans' IR December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Texans' Tank Dell (ankle) will not return in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023