Jets' Breece Hall ACL tear confirmed, season over
New York Jets running back Breece Hall suffered a torn ACL and a minor meniscus injury, tests confirmed Monday.
The Jets were unfortunately correct on Sunday when they said Hall likely suffered a season-ending ACL injury. The first-round rookie had emerged as a true workhorse and elite fantasy asset with back-to-back 20-touch games, but Michael Carter will now take over as the Jets' lead back. Ty Johnson will mix in for some change-of-pace work.
Carter played 43-of-59 offensive snaps (73%) in Week 7 and handled 13-of-14 running back carries that didn't go to Hall. He also out-targeted Johnson 2-1. Over the last three weeks, the Jets have run the ball at the third-highest rate in the league (55.6%).
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- C.J. Uzomah (hamstring) questionable for Jets' Week 18 contest versus Miami January 6th, 2023
- Jet starting Joe Flacco at quarterback in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Mike White (ribs) ruled out for Jets' Week 18 matchup against Dolphins January 6th, 2023
- Jets promote quarterback Chris Streveler to active roster, eligible to play in Week 17 December 31st, 2022
- Mike White (ribs) to start at quarterback for Jets in Week 17; Zach Wilson returns to reserves December 26th, 2022
- Zonovan Knight (ankle) will play for Jets Thursday night December 22nd, 2022