Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (knee) 'will play' in Week 8
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver D.K. Metcalf (knee) "will play" in the team's Week 8 game against the New York Giants, Adam Schefter reports.
In a stunning turn of events, Metcalf, who was carted from the Seahawks' Week 7 game after suffering a patellar knee injury, is now on track to play in Week 8 against the Giants after his knee injury responded well to limited work in practice this week. There's a real possibility he is limited this week as he continues to deal with the knee injury.
Our models project Metcalf, who has a $7,000 salary on FanDuel, to score 11 fantasy points this week off of 5.2 catches, 60 yards, and 0.4 touchdowns.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Seahawks' DeeJay Dallas (ankle, quad) questionable for Wild Card January 12th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle) not on Seahawks injury report January 12th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 11th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle/illness) not listed on Seattle's Week 18 injury report January 6th, 2023
- Seattle's Tyler Lockett (shin) questionable for Week 18's game against Rams January 6th, 2023
- Tyler Lockett (leg) skipping Seahawks practice Wednesday January 4th, 2023