Zack Moss inactive for Colts in Week 9
Indianapolis Colts running back Zack Moss will not play Sunday in the team's Week 9 game against the New England Patriots.
Moss was traded from Buffalo to Indy earlier in the week. But despite Jonathan Taylor being sidelined with an ankle sprain, the team has opted not to make Moss one of their actives Sunday. That leaves Deon Jackson and Phillip Lindsay as the available running backs.
In 5 games this season, Moss has 17 carries for 91 yards. He also has 7 catches on 8 targets for 27 yards.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Colts' Nick Foles (ribs) will not play in Week 18 January 2nd, 2023
- Colts' Sam Ehlinger will start at quarterback in Week 18 January 2nd, 2023
- Colts rule out Nick Foles (ribs) for remainder of Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Colts' Sam Ehlinger starting second half for injured Nick Foles (ribs) in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Matt Ryan benched by Colts, Nick Foles to start in Week 16 December 21st, 2022
- Nick Foles starting for Colts in Week 16 December 21st, 2022