Romeo Doubs suffers high-ankle sprain for Green Bay
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Romeo Doubs has been diagnosed with a high-ankle sprain, according to Ian Rapoport from NFL Network.
Doubs left Sunday's loss to Detroit after his first catch of the game and did not return. Now, the team has officially declared his injury a high-ankle. It's unclear how severe Doubs' case specifically is, as that will be determined by further imaging. However, the general timeline for an injury of this type is at least a month. As long as Doubs is out, Amari Rodgers and Samori Toure should see more work.
In 9 games this season, Doubs has 31 catches on 50 targets for 314 yards and 3 touchdowns, averaging 7.1 FanDuel points.
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (ankle) out for NFC Championship on Sunday January 29th, 2023
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce (back) expected to play in AFC Championship game Sunday January 29th, 2023
- 49ers promote Tevin Coleman to active roster on Saturday January 28th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) will not play in Kansas City's AFC Championship contest January 28th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report January 27th, 2023
- Kansas City's Mecole Hardman (pelvis) questionable for Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Packers' Christian Watson (hip) will play in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Packers' Christian Watson (hip) a game-time decision for Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Packers' Christian Watson (hip) questionable for Week 17 December 30th, 2022
- Packers' Christian Watson (hip) DNP again on Thursday December 29th, 2022
- Packers' Christian Watson (hip) DNP on Wednesday December 28th, 2022
- Packers' Christian Watson (hip) 'day-to-day' ahead of Week 17 December 26th, 2022