Josh Allen (elbow) absent again Thursday for Bills
Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen (elbow) did not practice on Thursday during the portion open to the media.
The Bills said they are considering Allen day-to-day, but it's looking increasingly likely that Case Keenum will be the team's starter in Week 10 against the Minnesota Vikings. That would be a sharp downgrade for Stefon Diggs and the entire Bills' offense.
Allen is the QB3 in numberFire's Week 10 rankings and our models project him for 24.5 FanDuel points. The Minnesota Vikings are 24th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the quarterback position this season and their pass defense is 15th in our adjusted team metrics.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (abdominal) 'in good place' after week off January 26th, 2023
- Christian McCaffrey (ankle) not practicing for 49ers, will play January 26th, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) logs full practice for Chiefs January 25th, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) expected to do 'everything' at Chiefs practice Wednesday January 25th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- San Francisco's Christian McCaffrey dealing with calf issue January 23rd, 2023
- Bills' Isaiah McKenzie (hamstring) logs full practice on Wednesday, expects to play against Bengals January 18th, 2023
- Bills' Isaiah McKenzie (hamstring) out for Wild Card clash with Dolphins January 15th, 2023
- Bills list Isaiah McKenzie (hamstring) as questionable for Sunday's Wild Card contest versus Miami January 13th, 2023
- Bills-Bengals Week 17 contest will not resume this week January 3rd, 2023
- Bills-Bengals' Week 17 game postponed January 2nd, 2023
- Bills-Bengals Week 17 game temporarily suspended Monday January 2nd, 2023