Raiders to place Hunter Renfrow (oblique) on IR
The Las Vegas Raiders are placing wide receiver Hunter Renfrow on injured reserve with an oblique injury.
Renfrow will miss at least the next four games as he joins Darren Waller (hamstring) on IR. The majority of the Raiders' targets will likely go to Davante Adams, Mack Hollins, and Foster Moreau in the meantime. Renfrow's next chance to play will be in Week 14 for a Thursday night matchup with the Los Angeles Rams.
Renfrow is third on the Raiders this season with a 14.9% target share (5.0) and he has a 68.5% offensive snap rate. He's averaging 4.6 FanDuel points per game with 3.5 catches and 32.0 yards.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Schefter: Josh Jacobs (hip/oblique) active for Raiders' Week 18 matchup versus Kansas City January 7th, 2023
- Josh Jacobs (hip, oblique) questionable for Raiders Week 18 January 5th, 2023
- Update: Josh Jacobs (hip) back on the field for Las Vegas in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (hip) probable to return in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Jarrett Stidham starting for Raiders in Week 17 December 28th, 2022
- Raiders benching Derek Carr, Jarrett Stidham to start Week 17 December 28th, 2022