Lions' Josh Reynolds (back) out for Week 10
Detroit Lions wide receiver Josh Reynolds (back) has been ruled out of Week 10's game against the Chicago Bears.
Reynolds failed to practice this week and will not be available to face the Bears due to a back injury. Detroit's passing game will continue to run through Amon-Ra St. Brown. Our models expect St. Brown to see 10.9 targets against the Bears.
St. Brown's Week 10 projection includes 7.2 receptions, 91.4 yards, 0.55 touchdowns, and 16.0 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,900.
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Treylon Burks (concussion) returns to Titans practice Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Quentin Johnston (ribs/finger) practicing in full Week 13 for Chargers November 29th, 2023
- Packers' A.J. Dillon (groin) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Dolphins' Raheem Mostert (ankle, knee) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Houston's Noah Brown (knee) limited on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- David Montgomery (foot) limited Wednesday for Lions November 29th, 2023
- David Montgomery (ribs) available for Lions in Week 10 November 10th, 2023
- Lions' David Montgomery (ribs) "on track" for Week 10 clash with Chargers November 9th, 2023
- Detroit's David Montgomery (ribs) full participant in Wednesday's practice November 8th, 2023
- Jahmyr Gibbs to receive "fair share" of Lions' plays moving forward November 7th, 2023
- David Montgomery (ribs) expected back Week 10 for Lions November 6th, 2023