Lions' Josh Reynolds (back) out for Week 10
Detroit Lions wide receiver Josh Reynolds (back) has been ruled out of Week 10's game against the Chicago Bears.
Reynolds failed to practice this week and will not be available to face the Bears due to a back injury. Detroit's passing game will continue to run through Amon-Ra St. Brown. Our models expect St. Brown to see 10.9 targets against the Bears.
St. Brown's Week 10 projection includes 7.2 receptions, 91.4 yards, 0.55 touchdowns, and 16.0 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,900.
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (ankle) upgraded to full practice on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (ankle) limited on Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Lions' Jameson Williams (ACL) to make season debut in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Lions reportedly activate Jameson Williams (knee) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Jameson Williams (ACL) unlikely to debut for Lions in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- Detroit's Josh Reynolds (back) active for Week 12's game versus Bills November 24th, 2022