Bears place Khalil Herbert (hip) on injured reserve on Tuesday
Chicago Bears running back Khalil Herbert (hip) was placed on the injured reserve.
Herbert will miss at least four games after the Bears' running back suffered a hip injury in Week 10. Expect David Montgomery to play a feature role while Trestan Ebner could be utilized as his backup.
For Week 11's matchup against an Atlanta Falcons' defense allowing 21.4 FanDuel points per game to running backs, Montgomery's projection includes 14.9 rushing attempts for 60.0 yards and 1.3 receptions for 9.9 yards.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Bears starting Nathan Peterman to finish season January 4th, 2023
- Justin Fields (hip) ruled out for Bears Week 18 versus Vikings January 4th, 2023
- Chase Claypool (knee) cleared for Bears in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Bears expect wideout Chase Claypool (knee) to play in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Chicago's Chase Claypool (knee) questionable in Week 17 December 30th, 2022
- Chase Claypool (knee) ruled out Week 16 for Chicago December 24th, 2022