Bengals 'hopeful' Ja'Marr Chase (hip) returns Week 12
The Cincinnati Bengals are "hopeful" wide receiver Ja'Marr Chase (hip) will return in Week 12 against the Tennessee Titans, reports Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.
Fowler says there isn't a "definitive plan" as Chase continues to rehab, but Week 12 has been circled as a "potential relaunch" for the Bengals' star receiver. Chase hasn't played since Week 8 and it sounds like he will remain out for at least one more contest. Prior to the Bengals' Week 10 bye, Tee Higgins led the team with 8 targets (27.6%) while Tyler Boyd, Hayden Hurst, and Joe Mixon drew 5 targets each (17.2%).
numberFire's models project Higgins to lead the Bengals with 7.6 targets in Week 11 versus the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday. Boyd is next at 6.9 targets, followed by Hurst (5.5) and Mixon (5.2). The Steelers have the No. 21 pass defense in our adjusted team metrics for the season.
- Rapoport: Tank Dell suffered fractured fibula in Week 13, to be placed on Texans' IR December 3rd, 2023
- Saints' Derek Carr (shoulder, back, concussion protocol) doubtful to return in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (undisclosed) taken to locker room in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Saints' Derek Carr carted from Week 13 game; Jameis Winston in at quarterback December 3rd, 2023
- Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable to return in Week 13 for Cardinals December 3rd, 2023
- Trevor Siemian in at quarterback for Jets in Week 13; Tim Boyle benched December 3rd, 2023
- Taylor: Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (hamstring) will play in Week 13 December 2nd, 2023
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (hamstring, ankle) logs full practice on Friday December 1st, 2023
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (hamstring, ankle) limited on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Taylor: Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (hamstring) remains out in Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Tee Higgins (hamstring) misses Bengals' Thursday practice ahead of Week 12 November 23rd, 2023
- Tee Higgins (hamstring) remains out Wednesday for Bengals November 22nd, 2023