Bengals 'hopeful' Ja'Marr Chase (hip) returns Week 12
The Cincinnati Bengals are "hopeful" wide receiver Ja'Marr Chase (hip) will return in Week 12 against the Tennessee Titans, reports Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.
Fowler says there isn't a "definitive plan" as Chase continues to rehab, but Week 12 has been circled as a "potential relaunch" for the Bengals' star receiver. Chase hasn't played since Week 8 and it sounds like he will remain out for at least one more contest. Prior to the Bengals' Week 10 bye, Tee Higgins led the team with 8 targets (27.6%) while Tyler Boyd, Hayden Hurst, and Joe Mixon drew 5 targets each (17.2%).
numberFire's models project Higgins to lead the Bengals with 7.6 targets in Week 11 versus the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday. Boyd is next at 6.9 targets, followed by Hurst (5.5) and Mixon (5.2). The Steelers have the No. 21 pass defense in our adjusted team metrics for the season.
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (ankle) out for NFC Championship on Sunday January 29th, 2023
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce (back) expected to play in AFC Championship game Sunday January 29th, 2023
- 49ers promote Tevin Coleman to active roster on Saturday January 28th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) will not play in Kansas City's AFC Championship contest January 28th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report January 27th, 2023
- Kansas City's Mecole Hardman (pelvis) questionable for Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Tee Higgins (illness) cleared for Bengals in first round January 13th, 2023
- Tee Higgins (illness) turns in full practice for Bengals January 12th, 2023
- Tee Higgins out at Bengals practice due to illness January 11th, 2023
- Tee Higgins absent from Bengals practice Wednesday January 11th, 2023
- Tyler Boyd returns to game for Bengals in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Tyler Boyd being evaluated for concussion, questionable to return for Bengals in Week 18 January 8th, 2023