David Njoku (ankle) back at Browns practice Thursday
Cleveland Browns tight end David Njoku (ankle) returned to practice on Thursday.
Njoku had been inactive since injuring his ankle in Week 7. He was given a 2-5 week timeline to return and has a chance to play Week 11 against the Buffalo Bills. If Njoku is cleared, it will be a downgrade for Donovan Peoples-Jones, David Bell, and Amari Cooper. There will also be fewer tight end snaps for Harrison Bryant and Pharaoh Brown.
numberFire's models project Njoku for 5.9 targets, 3.7 receptions, and 37.8 yards in Week 11. The Bills are allowing the eighth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the tight end position this season.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Browns' Nick Chubb (foot) planning to play in Week 17 December 28th, 2022
- Nick Chubb (foot) back at Browns practice Thursday December 22nd, 2022
- David Njoku (knee) limited for Cleveland December 21st, 2022
- Browns' Nick Chubb (foot) DNP again on Wednesday December 21st, 2022
- Cleveland's Nick Chubb (foot) DNP on Tuesday December 20th, 2022
- Browns' Amari Cooper (hip) practicing on Thursday December 15th, 2022