Colt Kmet (thigh) limited during Bears' Thursday practice
Chicago Bears tight end Cole Kmet (thigh) was a limited participant on Thursday.
Kmet's limited session is a positive development after Chicago's tight end was held out on Wednesday with a thigh injury. In a potential spot versus an Atlanta Falcons' defense allowing 10.7 FanDuel points per game to tight ends, our models currently project Kmet to score 5.1 FanDuel points.
Kmet's projection includes 2.5 receptions for 25.0 yards on 3.7 targets.
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Bears starting Nathan Peterman to finish season January 4th, 2023
- Justin Fields (hip) ruled out for Bears Week 18 versus Vikings January 4th, 2023
- Chase Claypool (knee) cleared for Bears in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Bears expect wideout Chase Claypool (knee) to play in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Chicago's Chase Claypool (knee) questionable in Week 17 December 30th, 2022
- Chase Claypool (knee) ruled out Week 16 for Chicago December 24th, 2022