Josh Jacobs (calf) questionable for Raiders' Week 12 matchup
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs (calf) is questionable to play in Week 12's game against the Seattle Seahawks.
Jacobs' status is currently in question after the Raiders' running back was limited on Friday with his quad injury. In a potential matchup versus a Seattle unit ranked 26th in FanDuel points allowed per game to running backs, our models project Jacobs to score 17.9 FanDuel points.
Jacobs' projection includes 21.3 rushing attempts for 90.2 yards and 3.0 receptions for 20.9 yards.
- Justin Watson (illness) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report January 27th, 2023
- Kansas City's Mecole Hardman (pelvis) questionable for Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) questionable for Kansas City's AFC Championship matchup January 27th, 2023
- San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Sunday's NFC Championship contest January 27th, 2023
- Reid: Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes (ankle) will start in Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (abdominal) 'in good place' after week off January 26th, 2023
- Schefter: Josh Jacobs (hip/oblique) active for Raiders' Week 18 matchup versus Kansas City January 7th, 2023
- Josh Jacobs (hip, oblique) questionable for Raiders Week 18 January 5th, 2023
- Update: Josh Jacobs (hip) back on the field for Las Vegas in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (hip) probable to return in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Jarrett Stidham starting for Raiders in Week 17 December 28th, 2022
- Raiders benching Derek Carr, Jarrett Stidham to start Week 17 December 28th, 2022