Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) DNP on Wednesday
New York Jets running back Michael Carter (ankle) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 13's game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Carter left Week 12's game with an ankle injury and did not return. The Jets are "hopeful" he will be available on Sunday, but that will likely require a turnaround on Thursday or Friday, and a return to a limited practice. If Carter is ruled out, Zonovan Knight could see increased touches against the Vikings.
The Jets are 3.0-point underdogs against the Vikings in Week 13. Their implied team total of 21.25 points is the eighth-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- 49ers' Josh Johnson being evaluated for concussion in NFC Championship Game, Brock Purdy (elbow) back in January 29th, 2023
- C.J. Uzomah (hamstring) questionable for Jets' Week 18 contest versus Miami January 6th, 2023
- Jet starting Joe Flacco at quarterback in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Mike White (ribs) ruled out for Jets' Week 18 matchup against Dolphins January 6th, 2023
- Jets promote quarterback Chris Streveler to active roster, eligible to play in Week 17 December 31st, 2022
- Mike White (ribs) to start at quarterback for Jets in Week 17; Zach Wilson returns to reserves December 26th, 2022
- Zonovan Knight (ankle) will play for Jets Thursday night December 22nd, 2022