Bears' Justin Fields (shoulder) limited on Wednesday
Chicago Bears quarterback Justin Fields (shoulder) was limited at practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 13's game against the Green Bay Packers.
Fields continues to log limited practices as he manages a shoulder injury that sidelined him for Week 12's loss to the New York Jets. He is still considered day-to-day according to Matt Eberflus. Trevor Siemian (oblique) did not practice on Wednesday.
The Bears are 4.0-point underdogs against the Packers in Week 13. Their implied team total of 19.75 points is the fifth-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Bears starting Nathan Peterman to finish season January 4th, 2023
- Justin Fields (hip) ruled out for Bears Week 18 versus Vikings January 4th, 2023
- Chase Claypool (knee) cleared for Bears in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Bears expect wideout Chase Claypool (knee) to play in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Chicago's Chase Claypool (knee) questionable in Week 17 December 30th, 2022
- Chase Claypool (knee) ruled out Week 16 for Chicago December 24th, 2022