Steelers' Jaylen Warren (hamstring) cleared to return, expects to play in Week 13
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Jaylen Warren (hamstring) expects to play in Week 13's game against the Atlanta Falcons.
Warren has reportedly been cleared to return after missing time with a hamstring injury. He expects to play against the Falcons on Sunday and could see a larger workload if Najee Harris (abdomen) is ruled out. Benny Snell could also factor in after handling 13 touches against the Colts in Week 12 with both Harrs and Warren injured.
The Steelers are 1.5-point underdogs against the Falcons in Week 13. Their implied team total of 22.0 points is the eleventh-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Steelers' Pat Freiermuth (knee) will not return in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Diontae Johnson (toe) active for Steelers' Week 16 matchup against Raiders December 24th, 2022
- Diontae Johnson (toe) questionable for Steelers Week 16 December 22nd, 2022
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Kenny Pickett (concussion) will start in Week 16's game versus Raiders December 20th, 2022
- Steelers' Mitchell Trubisky could have 'short leash' in Week 15 start December 18th, 2022
- Kenny Pickett (concussion) ruled out for Steelers in Week 15 December 17th, 2022