Rams' Matthew Stafford (neck) not expected to play in Week 13
Los Angeles Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford (neck) is not expected to play in Week 13's game against the Seattle Seahawks.
Stafford has not been officially ruled out for Week 13, but Sean McVay said it's "safe to say" he will not be available. Expect Bryce Perkins to remain the starter on Sunday.
Perkins' Week 13 projection includes 209.2 yards, 1.0 passing touchdowns, 0.77 interceptions, and 15.8 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,400.
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Tyler Higbee (elbow) expected to play in Rams' Week 17 matchup December 31st, 2022
- Ben Skowronek (calf) out for remainder of Rams' 2022 season December 20th, 2022
- Schefter: Rams expected to start Baker Mayfield in Week 15 December 13th, 2022
- John Wolford (neck) officially starting for Rams in Week 14; Baker Mayfield expected to see time December 8th, 2022
- John Wolford (neck) in line to start Thursday for Rams December 8th, 2022
- Rams' Brandon Powell (illness) active Thursday for Week 14 December 8th, 2022