Justin Fields (shoulder) upgraded to full at Bears practice
Chicago Bears quarterback Justin Fields was a full participant at practice on Thursday.
Fields was expected to be limited again on Thursday, but he's now squarely on track to play Week 13 against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday. The Bears do have their bye in Week 14, so there's an outside chance that they play it safe and hold Fields out again. Trevor Siemian, who started in place of Fields last week, has missed back-to-back practices with an oblique injury. Fields' return would be a sizable upgrade for Chase Claypool and Cole Kmet.
Fields is averaging 21.4 FanDuel points per game and he has an $8,500 salary on the Week 13 Main slate. The Packers are ranked 10th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the quarterback position this season.
- Kenneth Walker (oblique) officially out Thursday for Seahawks November 30th, 2023
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (groin) limited on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Texans' Noah Brown (knee) limited again on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Chargers' Quentin Johnston (ribs, finger) logs another full practice on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP again on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Dallas Goedert (forearm) DNP again Thursday for Eagles November 30th, 2023
- Bears' D'Onta Foreman (ankle) ruled out for Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- D'Onta Foreman (ankle, shin) doubtful Monday night for Bears in Week 12 November 25th, 2023
- Chicago' D'Onta Foreman (ankle) logs DNP at Thursday practice November 23rd, 2023
- D'Onta Foreman (ankle) questionable to return in Week 11 for Chicago November 19th, 2023
- D'Onta Foreman (ankle) will play for Bears in Week 11 November 19th, 2023
- Fowler: Chicago's D'Onta Foreman (ankle) expected to play in Week 11 November 18th, 2023