Packers list Romeo Doubs (ankle) as questionable in Week 13
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Romeo Doubts (ankle) is questionable to play in Week 13's game against the Chicago Bears.
After three limited practices, Doubs appears closer to a potential return from a three game absence with an ankle injury. Expect Christian Watson to continue playing his increased role against a Chicago team allowing 25.8 FanDuel points per game to wideouts if Doubs is inactive.
Doubs' Week 13 FanDuel salary stands at $5,500.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (abdominal) 'in good place' after week off January 26th, 2023
- Christian McCaffrey (ankle) not practicing for 49ers, will play January 26th, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) logs full practice for Chiefs January 25th, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) expected to do 'everything' at Chiefs practice Wednesday January 25th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- San Francisco's Christian McCaffrey dealing with calf issue January 23rd, 2023
- Packers' Christian Watson (hip) will play in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Packers' Christian Watson (hip) a game-time decision for Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Packers' Christian Watson (hip) questionable for Week 17 December 30th, 2022
- Packers' Christian Watson (hip) DNP again on Thursday December 29th, 2022
- Packers' Christian Watson (hip) DNP on Wednesday December 28th, 2022
- Packers' Christian Watson (hip) 'day-to-day' ahead of Week 17 December 26th, 2022