Joe Mixon (concussion) inactive in Week 13 for Cincinnati
Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon will not play Sunday in the team's Week 13 game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Mixon was not expected to play as he recovers from a concussion, so this comes as no surprise. It'll be Samaje Perine and Trayveon Williams leading the backfield.
In 10 games this season, Mixon has 158 carries for 605 yards and 6 touchdowns. He laso has 41 catches on 53 targets for 314 yards and 2 scores.
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (ankle) out for NFC Championship on Sunday January 29th, 2023
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce (back) expected to play in AFC Championship game Sunday January 29th, 2023
- 49ers promote Tevin Coleman to active roster on Saturday January 28th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) will not play in Kansas City's AFC Championship contest January 28th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report January 27th, 2023
- Kansas City's Mecole Hardman (pelvis) questionable for Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Tee Higgins (illness) cleared for Bengals in first round January 13th, 2023
- Tee Higgins (illness) turns in full practice for Bengals January 12th, 2023
- Tee Higgins out at Bengals practice due to illness January 11th, 2023
- Tee Higgins absent from Bengals practice Wednesday January 11th, 2023
- Tyler Boyd returns to game for Bengals in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Tyler Boyd being evaluated for concussion, questionable to return for Bengals in Week 18 January 8th, 2023