49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) questionable to return in Week 13; Brock Purdy in at quarterback
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) was carted to the locker room in Week 13 and is questionable to return against the Miami Dolphins.
Garoppolo twisted his ankle while two Dolphins defenders tackled him to the ground, and appeared to be in serious pain as he was carted to locker room. Brock Purdy will take over at quarterback against the Dolphins.
Garoppolo had completed 2 of his 4 attempts for 56 yards before suffering his first quarter injury.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (abdominal) 'in good place' after week off January 26th, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) logs full practice for Chiefs January 25th, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) expected to do 'everything' at Chiefs practice Wednesday January 25th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (ankle) 'doing okay' ahead of AFC Championship January 23rd, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard suffered broken leg in Divisional Round loss January 23rd, 2023
- Christian McCaffrey (ankle) not practicing for 49ers, will play January 26th, 2023
- San Francisco's Christian McCaffrey dealing with calf issue January 23rd, 2023
- Jauan Jennings (ankle) not listed on San Francisco's Divisional Playoff injury report January 20th, 2023
- 49ers' Jauan Jennings (ankle) limited on Wednesday January 18th, 2023
- Elijah Mitchell (knee) not listed on San Francisco's Week 18 injury report January 6th, 2023
- 49ers' Christian McCaffrey (ankle, knee) available for Week 18 January 6th, 2023