Corey Davis (illness) missing Jets' first Week 14 practice
New York Jets wide receiver Corey Davis (illness) is not practicing on Wednesday.
Davis is one of four Jets players not practicing Wednesday because of illness. He will likely need to practice by at least Friday in order to play versus the Buffalo Bills on Sunday. After dropping a dud in Mike White's first start, Davis caught 5 passes on 10 targets for 85 yards versus the Minnesota Vikings last week.
numberFire's models project Davis for 4.9 targets, 3.0 receptions, and 44.6 yards in Week 14. Per our NFL Heat Map, the Jets are nearly double-digit underdogs to the Bills, offering an advantageous game script for Davis and the passing game.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (abdominal) 'in good place' after week off January 26th, 2023
- Christian McCaffrey (ankle) not practicing for 49ers, will play January 26th, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) logs full practice for Chiefs January 25th, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) expected to do 'everything' at Chiefs practice Wednesday January 25th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- San Francisco's Christian McCaffrey dealing with calf issue January 23rd, 2023
- C.J. Uzomah (hamstring) questionable for Jets' Week 18 contest versus Miami January 6th, 2023
- Jet starting Joe Flacco at quarterback in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Mike White (ribs) ruled out for Jets' Week 18 matchup against Dolphins January 6th, 2023
- Jets promote quarterback Chris Streveler to active roster, eligible to play in Week 17 December 31st, 2022
- Mike White (ribs) to start at quarterback for Jets in Week 17; Zach Wilson returns to reserves December 26th, 2022
- Zonovan Knight (ankle) will play for Jets Thursday night December 22nd, 2022