Buccaneers' Leonard Fournette (foot) limited on Thursday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Leonard Fournette (foot) was limited at practice on Thursday ahead of Week 14's game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Fournette was added to the injury report on Thursday with a foot issue after logging a full practice on Wednesday. Fournette has played through multiple injuries at times this season, but the mid-week downgrade casts some doubt on his availability for Sunday. Friday's practice report will provide more information.
Fournette's current Week 14 projection includes 39.4 rushing yards, 10.8 receiving yards, 0.26 total touchdowns, and 7.5 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,800.
- Packers' Jayden Reed (chest) limited during Thursday practice session December 7th, 2023
- A.J. Dillon (groin) limited for Packers Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (oblique) limited on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Seahawks' Zach Charbonnet (knee) limited on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Rams' Puka Nacua (shoulder) logs full practice on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Steelers' Najee Harris (knee) active for Week 14 December 7th, 2023
- Bills designating Dawson Knox (wrist) to return December 6th, 2023
- Stefon Diggs (back) not listed on Buffalo's Week 10 injury report November 11th, 2023
- Buffalo's Stefon Diggs (back) limited in Friday's practice November 10th, 2023
- Josh Allen (right shoulder) left off Bills injury report November 3rd, 2023
- Josh Allen (shoulder) practicing in full Week 9 for Bills November 2nd, 2023
- Josh Allen (shoulder) returning to Bills practice Thursday November 2nd, 2023