Colts place Jonathan Taylor (ankle) on injured reserve, out for remainder of 2022 season
Indianapolis Colts running back Jonathan Taylor (ankle) will miss the remainder of the 2022 season.
After suffering a high ankle sprain in Week 15, Taylor will not be available again this season. Expect Zack Moss to handle more early down work while Deon Jackson sees more snaps on passing downs.
For Week 16's matchup versus the Los Angeles Chargers, Moss' current projection includes 12.4 rushing attempts for 53.9 yards and 0.9 receptions for 7.1 yards while Jackson's expectation includes 9.7 rushing attempts for 41.8 yards and 1.8 receptions for 12.3 yards.
- Packers' Luke Musgrave 'earning first team reps' June 1st, 2023
- Browns 'want to get' wide receiver Elijah Moore the ball in 2023 June 1st, 2023
- Jets' Robert Saleh 'very optimistic' about Week 1 return for Breece Hall (ACL) June 1st, 2023
- Raiders significantly rework contract with Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) following failed physical May 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Geno Smith: Seahawks' Jaxon Smith-Njigba (hamstring) going to be 'tremendous' May 25th, 2023
- Jonathan Taylor (ankle) sidelined for Colts OTAs, planning for training camp return May 25th, 2023
- Colts' Anthony Richardson showing flashes of 'really next-level stuff' May 25th, 2023
- Colts select Anthony Richardson fourth overall in 2023 NFL Draft April 27th, 2023
- Colts reportedly sign wide receiver Isaiah McKenzie on Tuesday March 21st, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
- Colts' Nick Foles (ribs) will not play in Week 18 January 2nd, 2023