Matt Ryan benched by Colts, Nick Foles to start in Week 16
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Matt Ryan will not start Week 16's game against the Los Angeles Chargers on Monday Night Football.
Ryan will once again move to a backup role with the Colts deciding to make a change at quarterback. Nick Foles will start against the Chargers and is expected to remain the starter for the rest of the season. Foles' last start was for the Chicago Bears during the 2020-21 season, in that game, he completed 24 of 35 passes for 250 yards and 1 touchdown.
The Colts are 3.5-point underdogs against the Chargers in Week 16. Their implied team total of 21.50 points is the fifteenth-highest team total on the 'Sat-Mon' slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Adam Thielen to sign three-year deal with Carolina March 19th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Mike Gesicki reportedly signs 1-year deal with Patriots on Friday March 17th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- James Robinson joining Patriots backfield March 16th, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
- Colts' Nick Foles (ribs) will not play in Week 18 January 2nd, 2023
- Colts' Sam Ehlinger will start at quarterback in Week 18 January 2nd, 2023
- Colts rule out Nick Foles (ribs) for remainder of Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Colts' Sam Ehlinger starting second half for injured Nick Foles (ribs) in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Matt Ryan benched by Colts, Nick Foles to start in Week 16 December 21st, 2022