Chase Claypool (knee) ruled out Week 16 for Chicago
Chicago Bears wide receiver Chase Claypool (knee) is inactive for Week 16 against the Buffalo Bills on Saturday.
Claypool was doubtful, so this was expected. The Bears will also be without Equanimeous St. Brown (concussion) on Saturday, so Justin Fields may be running it even more than normal. Byron Pringle, Dante Pettis, Velus Jones, and N'Keal Harry (back) will be the Bears' primary wideouts, but Cole Kmet figures to be the top target.
numberFire's models project Kmet to lead the Bears with 5.5 targets on Saturday, followed by Pettis (4.0) and Pringle (3.1). Fields is projected for 10.3 carries and 15.5 FanDuel points.
- Adam Thielen to sign three-year deal with Carolina March 19th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Mike Gesicki reportedly signs 1-year deal with Patriots on Friday March 17th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
- James Robinson joining Patriots backfield March 16th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Bears acquire wide receiver D.J. Moore in trade involving 2023 first overall pick March 10th, 2023
- Bears starting Nathan Peterman to finish season January 4th, 2023
- Justin Fields (hip) ruled out for Bears Week 18 versus Vikings January 4th, 2023
- Chase Claypool (knee) cleared for Bears in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Bears expect wideout Chase Claypool (knee) to play in Week 17 January 1st, 2023