Texans' Chris Moore (foot) active Saturday
Houston Texans wide receiver Chris Moore (foot) is active for Week 16 versus the Tennessee Titans.
Moore and Brandin Cooks will be the Texans' starting receivers, and they should command most of the targets. Nico Collins (foot) is out again.
numberFire's models project Moore for 6.3 targets, 3.8 receptions, and 44.7 yards. Cooks is projected to lead the Texans with 6.6 targets. The Titans have the No. 23 adjusted pass defense in our season-long team rankings and they are allowing the most FanDuel points per game to wide receivers.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Dalton Schultz to sign one-year deal with Houston March 20th, 2023
- Texans sign Devin Singletary to one-year deal March 20th, 2023
- Raiders sign tight end O.J. Howard in free agency March 20th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Texans sign wide receiver Robert Woods to 2-year deal on Friday March 10th, 2023
- Texans' Chris Moore (foot) active Saturday December 24th, 2022