Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) questionable for Week 17
Denver Broncos wide receiver Jerry Jeudy (ankle) is questionable for Friday's game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Jeudy is dealing with an ankle injury and is questionable to face the Chiefs on Sunday. If he is available, our models expect him to see 6.3 targets against Kansas City.
Jeudy's Week 17 projection includes 3.6 receptions, 48.9 yards, 0.23 touchdowns, and 8.0 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,300.
- Adam Thielen to sign three-year deal with Carolina March 19th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Mike Gesicki reportedly signs 1-year deal with Patriots on Friday March 17th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
- Broncos sign running back Samaje Perine to 2-year contract on Tuesday March 14th, 2023
- Broncos to ink quarterback Jarrett Stidham to two-year deal March 13th, 2023
- Javonte Williams (knee) "on track" for start of Broncos season February 28th, 2023
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) active in Week 17 for Broncos January 1st, 2023
- Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) placed on injured reserve, out for remainder of 2022 season December 30th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) questionable for Week 17 December 30th, 2022