Packers' Christian Watson (hip) will play in Week 17
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Christian Watson (hip) will play in the team's Week 17 game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Watson suffered a hip injury partway through the Packers' Week 16 game against the Miami Dolphins, and was extremely limited in practices this week. However, the 2022 second-round pick will play through the issue today as the Packers take on a divisional rival.
Watson has a $7,700 salary on FanDuel and is projected to score 4.4 fantasy points against the Vikings.
- Jets trading Elijah Moore to Cleveland Browns March 22nd, 2023
- Jets hire Mecole Hardman for 2023 March 22nd, 2023
- Colts reportedly sign wide receiver Isaiah McKenzie on Tuesday March 21st, 2023
- Bills ink running back Damien Harris to one-year deal March 20th, 2023
- Dalton Schultz to sign one-year deal with Houston March 20th, 2023
- Texans sign Devin Singletary to one-year deal March 20th, 2023
- Aaron Rodgers intends to play for Jets March 15th, 2023
- Packers re-sign Keisean Nixon to one-year contract March 13th, 2023
- Aaron Jones restructures 2023 contract with Packers February 17th, 2023
- Packers' Christian Watson (hip) will play in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Packers' Christian Watson (hip) a game-time decision for Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Packers' Christian Watson (hip) questionable for Week 17 December 30th, 2022