Raiders' Josh Jacobs (hip) probable to return in Week 17
The Las Vegas Raiders labeled running back Josh Jacobs (hip) as probable to return to Sunday's Week 17 game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Jacobs handled all of the running back touches on the Raiders' first drive, but was being tended to on the sidelines during the second drive. While he is apparently dealing with a hip injury, he should be back on the field before too long.
Jacobs has 13 yards on 2 carries so far and caught a pass for another 14 yards all on the first drive.
- Adam Thielen to sign three-year deal with Carolina March 19th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Mike Gesicki reportedly signs 1-year deal with Patriots on Friday March 17th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
- Giants reportedly acquire tight end Darren Waller in trade with Raiders March 14th, 2023
- Jakobi Meyers joining Raiders March 14th, 2023
- Raiders signing Jimmy Garoppolo to three-year contract March 13th, 2023
- Las Vegas applies franchise tag to Josh Jacobs March 6th, 2023
- Derek Carr officially released by Raiders February 15th, 2023
- Schefter: Josh Jacobs (hip/oblique) active for Raiders' Week 18 matchup versus Kansas City January 7th, 2023