Justin Fields (hip) ruled out for Bears Week 18 versus Vikings
Chicago Bears quarterback Justin Fields (hip) has been ruled out for Week 18 against the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday.
Fields has a sore hip and will be replaced by Nathan Peterman in the Bears' final game of the season. He will finish the year with 1,143 rushing yards, coming up 64 yards short of Lamar Jackson's single-season record for a quarterback. The Vikings' defense has been fantasy-friendly this season, but the Bears' offense isn't an appealing option with Peterman under center.
Fields averaged 20.5 FanDuel points per game this season. Among the 26 quarterbacks with at least 350 drop backs this year, Fields is No. 22 in Total Net Expected Points added.
- Adam Thielen to sign three-year deal with Carolina March 19th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Mike Gesicki reportedly signs 1-year deal with Patriots on Friday March 17th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
- James Robinson joining Patriots backfield March 16th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Bears acquire wide receiver D.J. Moore in trade involving 2023 first overall pick March 10th, 2023
- Bears starting Nathan Peterman to finish season January 4th, 2023
- Justin Fields (hip) ruled out for Bears Week 18 versus Vikings January 4th, 2023
- Chase Claypool (knee) cleared for Bears in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Bears expect wideout Chase Claypool (knee) to play in Week 17 January 1st, 2023