Bears starting Nathan Peterman to finish season
Chicago Bears quarterback Nathan Peterman will start Week 18 against the Minnesota Vikings.
Justin Fields has been ruled out with a hip injury, so Peterman will make his first start since 2018 when he was with the Buffalo Bills. The Bears' offense should be avoided in Week 18, even in a favorable matchup against the Vikings.
Peterman has a 52.5% career completion rate with 3 touchdowns and 13 interceptions.
- Adam Thielen to sign three-year deal with Carolina March 19th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Mike Gesicki reportedly signs 1-year deal with Patriots on Friday March 17th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
- James Robinson joining Patriots backfield March 16th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Bears acquire wide receiver D.J. Moore in trade involving 2023 first overall pick March 10th, 2023
- Bears starting Nathan Peterman to finish season January 4th, 2023
- Justin Fields (hip) ruled out for Bears Week 18 versus Vikings January 4th, 2023
- Chase Claypool (knee) cleared for Bears in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Bears expect wideout Chase Claypool (knee) to play in Week 17 January 1st, 2023