Tyler Lockett (leg) skipping Seahawks practice Wednesday
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Tyler Lockett (leg) is not practicing on Wednesday, per head coach Pete Carroll.
Lockett is considered day-to-day after injuring his leg in Week 17. He is expected to play in Sunday's Week 18 contest against the Los Angeles Rams. D.K. Metcalf will command more targets if Lockett is limited or unable to tough it out.
numberFire's models project Lockett for 10.6 FanDuel points in Week 18, with 6.7 targets, 4.8 receptions, and 59.2 yards.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Seahawks and quarterback Geno Smith agree to new three-year contract March 6th, 2023
- Seahawks' DeeJay Dallas (ankle, quad) questionable for Wild Card January 12th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle) not on Seahawks injury report January 12th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 11th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle/illness) not listed on Seattle's Week 18 injury report January 6th, 2023
- Seattle's Tyler Lockett (shin) questionable for Week 18's game against Rams January 6th, 2023