Seattle's Tyler Lockett (shin) questionable for Week 18's game against Rams
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Tyler Lockett (shin) is listed as questionable for Week 18's contest against the Los Angeles Rams.
Lockett's status is currently in question after Seattle's wideout missed two practices with a shin injury. Expect D.K. Metcalf to see more targets versus a Rams' defense allowing 27.9 FanDuel points per game to receivers if Lockett is ruled out.
Lockett's current Week 18 projection includes 4.8 receptions for 57.9 yards on 6.7 targets.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Seahawks and quarterback Geno Smith agree to new three-year contract March 6th, 2023
- Seahawks' DeeJay Dallas (ankle, quad) questionable for Wild Card January 12th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle) not on Seahawks injury report January 12th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 11th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle/illness) not listed on Seattle's Week 18 injury report January 6th, 2023
- Seattle's Tyler Lockett (shin) questionable for Week 18's game against Rams January 6th, 2023