Tony Pollard (ankle) won't return for Cowboys in Divisional Round
Dallas Mavericks running back Tony Pollard will not return Sunday in the team's Divisional Round game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Pollard suffered an ankle injury late in the second quarter, after which he was carted to the locker room. Now, he has officially been ruled out for the entirety of the second half. Ezekiel Elliott will obviously see the lion's share of the work, and Malik Davis will be a change-of-pace option.
Before exiting, Pollard had 6 carries for 22 yards. He also caught 2 of 3 targets for 11 yards, finishing with 4.3 FanDuel points.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Dalton Schultz to sign one-year deal with Houston March 20th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Ezekiel Elliott on way out from Cowboys March 15th, 2023
- Tony Pollard (ankle) officially tagged by Cowboys March 6th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard suffered broken leg in Divisional Round loss January 23rd, 2023