Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Kadarius Toney (ankle) was listed as a non-participant on Wednesday's estimated practice report.
Toney, JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee), and Mecole Hardman (pelvis) were all listed as non-participants for the Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice. Toney only played four offensive snaps in the AFC Championship Game before leaving with an ankle injury. All three wideouts have more than a week to get ready, but as of now, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Justin Watson, and Skyy Moore are the Chiefs' top receivers.
Toney appeared in seven games for the Chiefs during the regular season and caught 14 passes on 17 targets for 171 yards and 2 touchdowns. He also rushed 5 times for 59 yards and a score. The Eagles allowed the seventh-fewest FanDuel points per game to wide receivers this season and their pass defense was No. 1 in numberFire's adjusted team rankings.
- Adam Thielen to sign three-year deal with Carolina March 19th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Mike Gesicki reportedly signs 1-year deal with Patriots on Friday March 17th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
- Patriots sign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 3-year deal March 15th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) not listed on Kansas City's Wednesday injury report for Super Bowl LVII February 8th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl injury report February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) fully participates in Wednesday's practice February 8th, 2023
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023