Steelers acquire Allen Robinson from Rams in pick swap
The Pittsburgh Steelers acquired wide receiver Allen Robinson and a seventh-round pick (No. 251) from the Los Angeles Rams for a seventh-round pick (No. 234).
Robinson is expected to mostly operate in the slot while Diontae Johnson and George Pickens start on the outside. He will look to bounce back after a disappointing one-year stint with the Rams that ended with a broken foot in Week 11. Robinson turns 30 in late August. Ben Skowronek and Tutu Atwell could benefit from the departure of Robinson.
Robinson averaged 6.8 FanDuel points in 10 games last season with 33 catches for 339 yards and 3 touchdowns. He averaged 6.5 yards per target on 52 targets and had three catches of 20-plus yards.
- Zach Charbonnet (knee) DNP for Seattle on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Patrick Beverley coming off Philadelphia's bench on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (illness) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- C.J. Beathard (shoulder) limited for Jacksonville on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (neck) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Pittsburgh's Najee Harris (knee) questionable in Week 14 December 6th, 2023
- Pittsburgh's Najee Harris (knee) DNP on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Mitchell Trubisky starting Week 13 for Steelers on Thursday December 4th, 2023
- Steelers' Kenny Pickett (ankle) expected to return this season December 4th, 2023
- Update: Kenny Pickett (ankle) won't return in Week 13 for Steelers December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Steelers' Kenny Pickett (ankle) questionable to return December 3rd, 2023