Jets sign wide receiver Randall Cobb to 1-year deal
The New York Jets have officially signed wide receiver Randall Cobb to a one-year contract on Wednesday.
Cobb will play his 11th season with Aaron Rodgers after he was reportedly included in a list of players the veteran quarterback wanted in New York. Expect the 32-year old to play in the slot after he logged 80.1% of his snaps inside last season.
On 48 targets in 2022, Cobb ranked 43rd among wide receivers with a 70.1 Pro Football Focus offensive rating while producing 34 receptions for 417 yards and one touchdown and 1.67 yards per route run.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley dealing with high ankle sprain September 21st, 2023
- Graziano: Bears' Roschon Johnson could see role grow after strong Week 2 September 21st, 2023
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (ribs) DNP again on Thursday September 21st, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (toe, rest) DNP on Thursday September 21st, 2023
- Giants' Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) active for Week 3 September 21st, 2023
- Matt Breida set to start Thursday for Giants September 21st, 2023
- Jets' Garrett Wilson 'just had the wind knocked out of him' in Week 2 September 18th, 2023
- Jets list Breece Hall (knee) as questionable for Week 2's matchup versus Dallas September 15th, 2023
- Jets hope Zach Wilson will benefit from tutelage under Aaron Rodgers (Achilles) September 14th, 2023
- Zach Wilson named Jets starter moving forward September 12th, 2023
- Jets' Aaron Rodgers done for season with torn Achilles September 12th, 2023
- Jets officially rule out Aaron Rodgers (leg) for remainder of Week 1 September 11th, 2023