Dionate Johnson (hamstring) won't return for Steelers in Week 1
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Diontae Johnson will not return Sunday in the team's Week 1 game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Johnson pulled up with a hamstring ailment after a run and catch. As a result, the team has ruled him out for the rest of the afternoon. Expect more work for George Pickens and Allen Robinson.
Before exiting, Johnson had 3 catches on 6 targets for 48 yards.
- Rapoport: Vikings will activate Justin Jefferson (hamstring) off injured reserve on Tuesday, expected to play in Week 14 November 28th, 2023
- Rapoport: Jonathan Taylor suffers thumb injury in Colts' Week 12 win, 'status in doubt going forward' November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Steelers' Kenny Pickett expected to target George Pickens more often from Week 12 onward November 26th, 2023
- Pittsburgh's George Pickens (shin) available in Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- George Pickens (shin) upgraded to limited participant for Steelers' Thursday practice November 23rd, 2023
- Steelers' George Pickens (shin) DNP on Wednesday November 22nd, 2023
- Tomlin: Kenny Pickett will remain Pittsburgh's starting quarterback November 21st, 2023
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth (hamstring) active in Week 11 November 19th, 2023