Eagles' Rashaad Penny officially active for Week 2 clash with Vikings
Philadelphia Eagles running back Rashaad Penny is active for Week 2's game against the Minnesota Vikings on Thursday Night Football.
After he was a healthy scratch in Week 1, Penny is active for Week 2's clash with Minnesota. Kenneth Gainwell, who handled the majority of touches in Philadelphia's backfield in Week 1, is inactive due to a rib injury. With Gainwell sidelined, D'Andre Swift, Boston Scott, and Penny could be more involved.
Our models project Swift to score 8.2 FanDuel points on 9.0 touches, Scott to score to score 5.8 FanDuel points on 8.1 touches, and Penny to score 6.3 FanDuel points on 8.6 touches against the Vikings in Week 2.
- Rapoport: Vikings will activate Justin Jefferson (hamstring) off injured reserve on Tuesday, expected to play in Week 14 November 28th, 2023
- Rapoport: Jonathan Taylor suffers thumb injury in Colts' Week 12 win, 'status in doubt going forward' November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (forearm) trying to play Week 13 November 27th, 2023
- Eagles' Lane Johnson (groin) inactive for Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Eagles' A.J. Brown (thigh) available for Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Philadelphia's D'Andre Swift (ankle) available in Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Eagles' D'Andre Swift (ankle) limited again Thursday November 23rd, 2023
- A.J. Brown (thigh) limited in Eagles' Thursday practice for Week 12 November 23rd, 2023