Eagles' Quez Watkins (hamstring) out for rest of Week 2 game
Philadelphia Eagles receiver Quez Watkins (hamstring) will not return to Tuursday's Week 2 game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Watkins suffered a hamstring injury in the first quarter of Thursday's game. While he tried to loosen up on the sidelines for the rest of the first half, the team ultimately ruled him out after halftime.
Watkins played almost 80% of the Eagles' offensive snaps in Week 1, so his absence could cause a ripple effect in Philadelphia's offense. The team went extremely run-heavy in the first half of the game.
- Rapoport: Vikings will activate Justin Jefferson (hamstring) off injured reserve on Tuesday, expected to play in Week 14 November 28th, 2023
- Rapoport: Jonathan Taylor suffers thumb injury in Colts' Week 12 win, 'status in doubt going forward' November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (forearm) trying to play Week 13 November 27th, 2023
- Eagles' Lane Johnson (groin) inactive for Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Eagles' A.J. Brown (thigh) available for Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Philadelphia's D'Andre Swift (ankle) available in Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Eagles' D'Andre Swift (ankle) limited again Thursday November 23rd, 2023
- A.J. Brown (thigh) limited in Eagles' Thursday practice for Week 12 November 23rd, 2023