Dionate Johnson (hamstring) ruled out for Steelers in Week 2
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Diontae Johnson will not play Monday in the team's Week 2 game against the Cleveland Browns.
Johnson didn't practice all week, and he has now been ruled out for the team's Monday night divisional game versus Cleveland. There are reports that the 27-year-old pass-catcher could miss multiple games as a result of his hamstring ailment. Expect more work for George Pickens and Allen Robinson.
In Week 1, Johnson had 3 catches on 6 targets for 48 yards.
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Vikings rule out Justin Jefferson (hamstring) for Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Rashid Shaheed (quad) unlikely to play in Week 13 November 27th, 2023
- Steelers' Kenny Pickett expected to target George Pickens more often from Week 12 onward November 26th, 2023
- Pittsburgh's George Pickens (shin) available in Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- George Pickens (shin) upgraded to limited participant for Steelers' Thursday practice November 23rd, 2023
- Steelers' George Pickens (shin) DNP on Wednesday November 22nd, 2023
- Tomlin: Kenny Pickett will remain Pittsburgh's starting quarterback November 21st, 2023
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth (hamstring) active in Week 11 November 19th, 2023